The system of education might not remain the same again. In the past and up to the year 2019, things were following the normal process of physical learning process where students combine in the physical classroom to share knowledge.
How time flies! This is the era of social distancing in all aspects of life and the school system is not left out. The connections that students are used to on the campus are now practically impossible because of the changing times. So how can students effectively adjust to and make the best out of social distance learning? This is the puzzle that we are going to unravel through this article.
If you are poorly acquainted with the social network, then you had better wake up to the realities and get started with learning the tricks on social media. When you develop your social network, it will be easy to come on board and be integrated into the core elements that are involved in social distance learning.
The following can be used as a guideline to achieving the best in this direction. When you can exploit the avenues that are available online; it will be easy to get all the materials that you needed to execute the learning process right from your comfort zone. The gap created by the departure of the offline mode of learning will be effectively closed through this method.
- Jump at the offer of an invitation to GroupMe and Facebook groups. Do not be satisfied with being a passive member; participate fully in the discussion forum on the group. If need be, form a group of your own where you are going to be the admin of the group and play an active role in forming the rules of engagement.
- Always speak up in class. Be active and take the step of responding to the views of your classmates that interest you online. This will get you noticed and people will create interest in your person which will enhance your effort in social bonding.
- Your professor or student life director will be of help in connecting you to people that are interested in forming study groups. This will add value to your efforts at making the best out of social distance learning.
- There are leaders of student organizations that you can flow together on the same page with you. Dig deep to locate and connect with them. It will go all the way to expand your base on the social network calendar.
- Visiting your professor’s office will be of help to your cause. It might be real or virtual; the same goals will be achieved. It will be an opportunity to connect with other students that are in attendance on such occasions.
- You are likely going to come across people online that have some common attributes with you. Use the opportunity to connect with such people and build bridges. The avenue can be used to get to know them better and go along to form social bonding.
You can make the best grades through the online mode of learning. First, you have to understand how social media works. The tips to getting yourself well positioned on the social network have been described above. This will give you the advantage of exploiting it to your best advantage.